AUSHON BIOSYSTEMS 2470 ARRAYER MICROARRAYS OF DNA, PROTEINS, CELL LYSATES MORE
UP FOR SALE ISAN AUSHON BIOSYSTEMS 2470 ARRAYER.
UNIT IS SOLD AS-IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE, AS WE DO NOT HAVE THE EXPERTISE REQUIRED TO TEST IT. SALE INCLUDES ONLY THE UNIT PICTURED, AS PICTURED.
THE MANUFACTURER DESCRIPTION IS BELOW:
Aushon’s 2470 microarrayer produces high quality arrays of DNA, proteins, cell lysates and a variety of other samples using its proprietary soft touch deposition technology.
The 2470 is a highly engineered platform designed with quality, reliability, flexibility and true walk-away automation in mind.
Our unique deposition technology enables printing of even complex biological samples onto a broad range of substrates such as slides, membranes, microtiter plate wells, disks, wafers and chips.
Unmatched sample flexibilty (DNA to Cell Lysates)
Capable of printing on most any substrate
High density printing with unequaled accuracy
Fully enclosed printing platform
- THIS ITEM REQUIRES SHIPPING VIA FREIGHT.
- THE STANDARD SHIPPING TERMS STATED ELSEWHERE WILL NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.
- BUYER WILL PAY THE FREIGHT CHARGE, PLUS A $35 PALLETING / STRAPPING FEE..
- THE QUOTE WILL BE BASED ON SHIPPING FROM OUR BUSINESS LOCATION IN ZIP 21046.
- LOCAL PICKUP FOR THIS ITEM AT OUR MARYLAND FACILITY IS FREE AND WELCOME. EMAIL FOR DETAILS.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. NOTE: BY PURCHASING THIS SYSTEM, THE BUYER AGREES TO RELEASE THE SELLER FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY PERTAINING TO THE FUTURE USE OF THIS SYSTEM.
PLEASE VIEW THE PICTURES BELOW TO SEE THE ACTUAL ITEM/S YOU ARE BUYING. ONLY THE RELATED ITEMS PICTURED ARE INCLUDED.
Please view Our eBay auctions for plenty more equipment.
ITEM/S SOLD AS-IS! NO RETURNS!
Save on Shipping
Local pickups are free and welcome!
Contact us, we may allow international
purchases for certain items.
- Please make no assumptions. If the description or photos are not clear, please let us know.
- Please ask any questions you may have BEFORE buying.
- Due to the nature of photography, shelf wear, shipping and handling, items received may appear differently than what is shown. We reserve the right to substitute items for an identical model number.
- This item is sold as is. That means that it has no guarantee or return policy.
- Read the description and view the pictures thoroughly. If anything is unclear, simply email us and ask questions before buying. There are no returns for As-Is sales.
- Payment is due within 7 days.
- Your order will ship only to the address you enter during checkout.
- Shipping cost quoted, is for shipping and handling in the Continental 48-states U.S. states only.
- Most Orders will ship via FedEx or USPS.
- Orders totaling $250 or more may require signature upon delivery.
- Most items ship the same or next business day.
- Local pickups at our Maryland facility are more than welcome, contact us for further details.
- We may allow international purchases for certain items.
- Please contact us to verify eligibility, terms and conditions.
Please view Our other auctions for plenty more equipment.